Richard Muscio gives his listeners a peek into his life. In a fascinating show, he explaining what he does as CPA. He specializes in risk mitigation for family offices and save families time by utilizing a vast and vibrant network of complementary resource providers. Beyond that, Richard delves into how a battle with blindness transformed him into an avid long distance runner and co-founder of the “Move Your Feet Before You Eat” foundation which hosts the O’side Turkey Trot each year and has raised over $270,000 for non-profits that benefit Oceanside residents. He also talks about how a young 14-year old boy became the scrapbook maker for Bobby Riggs and how he ended up having a front row seat to the Battle of the Sexes tennis match. Because of that experience, Richard became a consultant on two recent films about the event. He has also discussed how these events prompted him to write his best selling book.
2020 San Diego Press Club Award Winner
The show was honored with three awards at the San Diego Press Club Awards on October 27th. Host Richard Muscio and guest host Joe Vecchio earned one first place award, one second place award, and one third place award.
Award Winning Shows
- David Enrich, Author of “Dark Towers: Deutsche Bank, Donald Trump, and an Epic Trail of Destruction”
- Therapeutic Cannabis with Linda Strause, Ph.D. and Russ T. Nailz
- Brad Ross and Jonathan Rosenberg Co-Writers of 33 1/3 House of Dreams
- Scott Pelley, Veteran CBS Newsman, and Dr. Gordon Saxe, UCSD Center for Integrative Medicine
- Julie Heldman, part of the Original 9 and author of “Driven: A Daughter’s Odyssey”